GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
We are seeking an experienced Safety & Risk Principal Consultant to join our team. This will be a senior role within the organization.
You should have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management managing teams and acting as a Project Manager for all reports and studies assigned by the respective clients to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity, working with industry experts. Your role will include:
- Responsible to manage, coach and guide subordinate Consultants on technical issues and latest engineering practices
- Responsible to further develop and grow the existing business by actively being involved in business development activities
- Constantly communicate with senior technical authorities by giving inputs and feedbacks on the progress of the projects
- To provide technical support to Proposal department on related proposals
- To effectively lead, communicate and meet clients during kick-off and progress meetings to ensure that the objective of the projects are met and correct solutions are provided
- To drive operational excellence by identifying gaps in procedures and process to improve enhance productivity
- To conduct post-mortem meetings for each completed project with team members in order to share findings and to create a technical repository for future reference
- Responsible for the overall ownership of reports before stamping by the Area Manager
- Responsible for the total management of clients especially in complicated studies and reports
To be successful in this role, and our business, you will need to demonstrate the following qualification, professional expertise and personal attributes:
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive years of experience in oil & gas consultancy
- Effective leadership skills, a sound understanding of Project Management and commercial awareness, communication, coaching and technical advisory skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- PC literacy, proficient in MS office applications
- Organized and proactive, takes personal ownership of targets
If you enjoy the challenge of leading highly-complex projects and want to work alongside other industry experts, delivering real value to our clients and our business, then this is the role for you.