GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
We are seeking an experienced Safety & Risk Senior Consultant to join our team.
You should have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management, managing teams and acting as a Project Manager for all reports and studies assigned by the respective clients.
This is a unique opportunity, working with industry experts. Your role will include:
- Responsible for acting as a Project Manager for all reports and studies assigned by the respective clients, overseeing all work done by subordinate Consultants and ensuring the deadlines or target are met as agreed with the clients
- Responsible for producing study reports and leading offshore and onshore consultancy projects
- To act as a Team Leader for all its team members in ensuring that all members are aligned with the leader's objective, overall career growth and interest
- Responsible for coaching and guiding subordinate Consultants on technical issues and latest engineering practices
- Constantly communicate with senior technical authorities by giving inputs and feedbacks on the progress of the projects
- To provide technical support to Proposal department on related proposals
- To effectively communicate and meet clients during kick-off and progress meetings to ensure that the objective of the projects are met and correct solutions are provided
- To drive operational excellence by identifying gaps in procedures and process to enhance productivity
- To conduct post-mortem meetings for each completed project with team members in order to share findings and to create a technical repository for future references
To be successful in this role, and our business, you will need to demonstrate the following qualification, professional expertise and personal attributes:
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant years of experience in oil & gas consultancy
- Effective leadership skills, a sound understanding of Project Management and commercial awareness, communication and technical advisory skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- PC literacy, proficient in MS office applications
- Organized and proactive, takes personal ownership of targets
If you enjoy the challenge of leading highly-complex projects and want to work alongside other industry experts, delivering real value to our clients and our business, then this is the role for you.