GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
Responsible for the delivery of projects under the guidance of the principal consultant. The role includes extensive customer interaction to discuss technical issues and solutions.
GL Noble Denton provides a wide range of safety engineering and risk management services to the oil and gas industry, using a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis. This role will ensure the delivery of high quality work for clients, key accountabilities will include
- Work on projects to deliver solutions to customers within the timeframe, costs and quality standards agreed.
- Review and input into technical bid documentation and summarise key information in relation to scope.
- Produce a full close out report to the current client and identify where possible further business opportunities.
- Participate in risk assessment studies with clients such as HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and SIL.
- Assess hazards and risks, safety case development, demonstration that risks are ALARP and other such areas required by the client's need to comply with legislation.
- Carry out HS&E, compliance and safety management system audits and lead risk management activities, educate and challenge the team on improving in this area.
To be successful in this role, and our business, you will need to demonstrate the following qualification, professional expertise and personal attributes:
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Degree qualified in Engineering or relevant Scientific discipline
- Proven track record of safety engineering experience and achievement
- Experience of working in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage
- Familiar with hazard identification and risk assessment techniques
- Able to robustly analyse and present complex solutions and ideas
- Right First Time Delivery - highly resilient, works with pace, focus and optimism to overcome obstacles and deliver commercial solutions. Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Influencing with Impact - Presents winning arguments with passion, conviction and commercial credibility. Has the 'gravitas' to inspire at the most senior levels and the leadership qualities to motivate others to achieve excellent business results.
- Integrated/team Working - Collaborates effectively across internal departments and globally to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clear and concise reports
If you enjoy the challenge of working on highly-complex projects and want to work alongside other industry experts, delivering real value to our clients and our business, then this is the role for you