GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
Underpinned by full scale major hazard testing at our world famous Spadeadam test site, our services span the full range of technical safety and risk management techniques. From onshore and offshore safety case development, consequence and risk assessments, Hazard identification and operability studies, safety integrity levels and the development of industry performance standards, our experts are world renowned and at the forefront of global improvements in Safety and Risk management to the Oil and Gas industry.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside other Safety and Risk experts, providing specialist consultancy to many of our customers across the global Oil and Gas industry.
You will be responsible for the identification, delivery and governance of projects ensuring we provide our customers with the most appropriate, cost effective Safety and risk management solutions. Key accountabilities will include:
- Undertake delivery of specialist technical consultancy relating to Hazard and Risk projects
- Provide technical governance in specialist areas of Safety and Risk expertise as required
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities with customers in line with practice objectives and targets
- Build and manage strong customer relationships, establishing GL Noble Denton as a "Trusted Advisor", developing understanding of customer's current/emerging needs to ensure our Solutions meet client needs, developing new services/offerings as appropriate
- Lead, deliver and technically review projects within Safety and Risk practice.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams, coordinate resource availability to ensure project success
To be successful in this role, and our business, you will need to demonstrate the following qualification, professional expertise and personal attributes:
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Demonstrable Safety and Risk consultancy experience gained within Oil and Gas industry
- Proven track record in leading on QRA's, HAZID, HAZOP projects within Oil and Gas industry
- Evidence of identifying and successfully closing new business opportunities with customers
- Adept in leading own projects and virtual teams to ensure successful delivery of work to time, cost and quality
- Degree qualified in Engineering or relevant Scientific/numerate discipline.
- Chartered status (or equivalent) expected
- Demonstrates strong technical, commercial and market knowledge to develop robust plans and solutions for customers
- Able to lead and inspire project teams to quality delivery
- Delivery-focused, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with enhanced oral and written presentation skills
- Organised and proactive; Takes personal ownership to ensure achievement of goals and targets
- Able to flex own style to Influence and gain commitment of multiple stakeholders
If you have proven expertise within Safety and Risk management and want to work alongside other industry experts, delivering real value to our clients and our business, then this could be the role for you.